Let’s get started!
1. How did your Middle-earth journey begin?
When I was ten I had run out of books to read and my dad let me borrow The Hobbit. It was love from the first page.
2. What is your favorite Middle-earth book?
The Fellowship of the Ring. It’s the beginning of one of the best Fellowships in fantasy.
3. What is your favorite Middle-earth movie?
I loved all of the Lord of the Rings movies, but The Two Towers is my favorite. It’s just one that’s always stuck out to me.
4. Movies or books?
5. Who are your favorite characters?
I can honestly say that I love them all, but if I had to pick it would Legolas or Gimili or Aragorn or Boromir or any of the hobbits (okay fine, I can’t pick just one).
6. What Middle-earth race would you be?
I would want to be an elf, but I would probably just be a regular human.
7. Best actor/character casting?
Either Orlando Bloom as Legolas or Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn.
8. What is your favorite place in Middle-earth?
Rivendell. I have no idea why, it just is.
9. What is your favorite quote from the books or movies?
This gif sums it up pretty well. Bonus points to anyone who remembers this scene. It was my favorite throughout that entire movie.
I would like to tag any Tolkien fan, regardless of whether you’ve read the books, seen the movies, or both. Have fun with this!